Example Blog Post 6
- Powerful new capabilities to enhance Programs and other hierarchy management, including aggregation & calculation metrics to roll up items to meet business needs, card configuration by Investment type, additional card color options, and the ability to export the complete hierarchy in PDF format. (BETA)*
- Powerful governance controls with the introduction of field level security (for Projects & Ideas), eliminating the need to manage secure sub-pages while providing a robust data security framework.
- Support for enterprise configuration by providing administrators with the added capability to define default saved views (e.g., lists, filters, flyouts) and simplify end user configuration.
- The reintroduction of powerful financial configurability for Project Cost Plans and Projects, Ideas and Custom Investment Budgets with export to .CSV, group by, saved views, etc…
- Extended Demand Management with the ability to manage Idea Staff within a highly configurable grid with export to .CSV, group by, saved views, etc…
- The ability for managers to filter for open timesheets across multiple (active) time periods and prepare “missing time” reports directly from the configurable Timesheet grid and drive further adoption by adding Resource OBS and Employment Type filters.
Various items in response to customer demand including process enabling of Roadmaps and Custom Investments, infinite scroll within an OBS for importing roadmap items, ability to drill from a board view directly to investment details & return, including the requested manager & calculated risk attributes in the Clarity DWH.