From assessing dues, to creating invoices and remittance processing, the employer payment functionality in eMembership has you covered. Features include:
- Eliminate manual data entry of remittances!
- Create templates to match the format of the electronic remittances you receive.
- eMembership matches names based on criteria you select (name, ID, SSN, other).
- Records that do not match are highlighted for review and assignment.
- Easy-to-use error correction, including “remember this change” feature.
- Remittances can be uploaded from electronic files or manually entered into eMembership.
- One remittance can cover multiple worksites or projects.
- A remittance can be paid by one or more checks.
- A check can pay for one or more remittances.
- Missing deductions, unexpected contributions and other exceptions can be reported at time of entry or later.
- Process payments individually or in daily batches (lockbox reports).
- Screen for payments not yet or not fully allocated to one or more remittances to help organize processing.
- Allocate payments across deduction types as well as pay periods or remittances.
- Directly access associated remittances.
For more information, contact a Winmill Account Manager at email@example.com or 1-888-711-MILL (6455)