Employers and Contracts
The Employers and Contracts module organizes all information related to employers. Features include:
- Search for employers by any criteria.
- Search on partial names.
- One-click access to add a new employer.
- We customize for you what columns you want returned in the results.
- One-click sorting of results list.
- One-click access from the results table to the Employer Profile.
- Easy access to all employer profile information.
- Unlimited notes.
- Unlimited forms of contact.
- Unlimited addresses.
- One-click access to all grievances associated with this employer.
- One-click access to all members working for this employer.
- Indicator as to whether or not the employer is signatory; non-signatory employers may also be tracked in the system.
- The primary contract to which the employer is signatory (if applicable) is captured by the system.
- Electronic remittance processing – eliminate manual data entry!
- Quick access to all worksites (or projects) for a given employer.
- Include key worksite attributes including type, name, code, description, comments, addresses and contacts.
- One-click access to members working at worksite.
- Listing of all members currently or formerly working for a given employer or at a specific work site.
- Includes key identifying data such as classification, start and end date.
- Mobile access is ideal for field reps and job stewards, providing real-time access to member profiles – including member status – on a job site.
- Easy access to all contract information.
- Effective date and expiration date are tracked; a message is displayed for contracts nearing expiration.
- Since effective and expiration dates are tracked, stepped rate schedule easily established over the contract.
- An employer can be signatory for a specific project or for all projects.
- Scanned copies of the contract can be stored in the system and viewed with a single click.
- Create a rate schedule (where rates and/or dues change over time) for a contract by simply entering each rate with the appropriate start and end dates.
- Assess dues with a single click!
For more information, contact a Winmill Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-711-MILL (6455)