Member Dues Processing
eMembership supports the entire dues assessment, invoicing and payment collection process. Dues can be easily assessed according to your rules, based on hours worked, gross wages, a fixed amount or any combination therein. Rates are established by contract. Dues can be assessed automatically on a prescheduled basis, or manually as necessary. Working dues can be captured directly from employer check-off payment or payroll files. Dues payments can be processed individually or in bulk using payroll reports from your employers or bank. Features include:
- Contracts are used to establish dues rates for members.
- Dues amounts and rates are entered by supplying a classification, start date and end date.
- The rates are stored with the contract which provides eMembership the ability to assess dues by job classification.
- Dues can be entered directly or derived from minimum pay rates.
- It is possible to create a rate schedule (where rates and/or dues change over time) for a contract by simply entering each rate with the appropriate start and end dates.
- eMembership provides the ability to assess dues with a single click.
- All forms of dues are supported, including monthly, annual, per capital, hourly, weekly, % of wages, minimums and caps, etc.
- Dues are immediately applied to a member’s account.
- Robust reporting is included.
- eMembership makes it easy to print (or reprint) member invoices.
- Invoices can be prepared all at once or groups, according to various criteria.
- eMembership allows you to email invoices as well.
- Payments from members or employers may be entered individually, as a batch or imported from a file such as bank lockbox file.
- The payment page shows the current balance of the selected member.
- Once a payment is posted, the member’s balance is reduced by the amount paid.
- Payments are automatically applied to open charges, based on your rules.
- The default rules can be manually overridden by authorized users.
- Robust processing for outstanding balances.
- Search on timeframe, status, amount due, charge type and more.
- Easy export to Excel for mail merge or other activities.
- One-click assessment of late fee.
- One-click suspension.
For more information, contact a Winmill Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-711-MILL (6455)