Manage Labor Union Inbound Calls
Call Log Module
Call Log helps your local union track and respond to inbound calls from labor union members and other callers. This ensures that inquiries don’t go unanswered and action, if necessary, is taken. Call Log also helps you manage call-handling performance and reporting to regulatory agencies such as the Department of Labor.
Capture Inbound Calls
- Track received calls for future follow up. Caller can be an existing member or anyone else.
- Add notes and attach supporting information including documents, email files, and voice recordings.
- View member profiles as a popup for existing members.
Route and Track to Closure
- Forward calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Send email notices with a link to the call details.
- Display open calls on the responsible person’s home page.
- Attach notes and documents at any point in the process.
- Resolve calls to automatically close them.
Member Call Profiles and Reporting
- Incorporate calls captured by the Call Log module into a member’s profile for future reference.
- View previous calls in Call Log Member popup to allow local staff to see a member’s call history while taking a call. (See Capture Inbound Calls above.)
- Use Call Log data in Query Builder or incorporate it into custom reports.
- Use call reporting to manage performance and to support Department of Labor response-rate compliance reporting.
For more information, contact a Winmill Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-711-MILL (6455)