The Member Management module organizes all information related to members. Features include:
- Search for members by any criteria.
- Search on partial names, status, SSN, or any other identifier.
- One-click access to add a new member.
- Field reps can use eMembership Mobile to search for members using their mobile phone or tablet.
- We customize for you what columns you want returned in the results.
- One-click sorting of results list.
- One-click access from the results table to the Member Profile.
- Easy access to all member profile information.
- Configurable security to mask confidential fields like SSN [need to add **** in the SSN field].
- Unlimited addresses.
- Unlimited forms of contact (email, phone, text, etc.).
- Additional member information such as emergency contact information, skills and languages, and other free-form data.
- Sortable, searchable notes.
- The ability to add custom attributes.
- One-click access, from the menu, the member’s work history, finance history, grievance history, etc.
- Allow members to view and/or edit some, none or all of their profile data in the website Member Portal.
- Field reps can instantly see real-time member status and other relevant details on their mobile phone or tablet; no more calling into the office to check on a member’s status.
- Check out our Member Profile video!
Member Work History
- Historical list of work assignments held by this member. Where applicable, includes dues assessed or check-off dues collected as a result of this work, by assignment or per time period.
- Work history can be automatically loaded from employer remittances, or entered manually.
- For freelancing trades, you have the option to allow members to update their own work history.
- One-click access to the project or worksite details.
- One-click access to the employer details.
- Sortable, printable.
- Can be made available to the member via the website Member Portal.
Member Financial Data
- A summary of the member’s financial standing, including outstanding balances and payment plans or installment arrangement, if applicable.
- A Detailed history of the member’s financial transactions (dues and other assessments, payments made).
- List of all charges and payments.
- Supports full and partial payments.
- Allocation of a single payment across multiple charges.
- One-click sorting.
- Employer payments can be applied via remittance upload.
- Payments and charges can be applied to individual members, or in bulk.
- Filter by all, open or closed transactions.
- List transaction summaries or details.
For more information, contact a Winmill Account Manager at email@example.com or 1-888-711-MILL (6455)